Where to start?

So much has happened in July so far I feel it is too much for 1 blog post, so I will split it up. Let's make this one July 1st - the 7th...

This was my first Canada Day celebrated here in Red Deer (Last year I was in WA visiting family). Even though I kept forgetting what to call this special day (I kept saying the first of July) I did have a good time celebrating my new country. Jared and I took Norah to Bower Ponds to see what we could see. We tasted foods from various cultures within Red Deer, heard a few local bands, and spent so much time looking at the ducks on the pond that Norah learned a new word - "Duck"!
Norah's First Bus Ride over to Bower Ponds
Photobucket

DUCK!
Photobucket

Jared enjoying some ethnic cuisine while listening to a local band
Photobucket


Photobucket

Over the long weekend, we relaxed by making yummy Finn pancakes and visiting with some old (and new) friends.

This is how Norah likes to eat her pancake

Photobucket

Happy Family

Photobucket

Fun rainy day picnic with Antonia, Jessica and Andrew
Photobucket

We decided to enjoy the few minutes of no rain with a game of Horseshoes
Photobucket

Photobucket

I really like my little family
Photobucket

A last picture thought to leave with you:

Photobucket


Comments

Popular Posts