Seven Sentences

I am enjoying: an unexpected afternoon to myself!


I am hearing: Norah talking and crying to herself as she falls asleep for her nap.


I am learning: to let things go; like my messy kitchen, unorganized basement and the inability to make everyone happy all the time.


I am anticipating: the weekend!


I am eating: rhubarb peach tarts that a friend and I made from my backyard rhubarb plant. Yum!


I am watching: old seasons of the office. Will those first few seasons ever get old?


I am grateful for: my health. I had a worrisome weekend of health issues and am happy to report that I am feeling A-OK today!

Comments

  1. I Love you Michelle! I love how you write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mimi is also crying/talking herself to sleep. and although i have most of the office memorized, it is still so funny. hope you guys are having a great summer! i always look forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note!

Popular Posts