Seven Sentences



I am enjoying
: My newly redecorated and rearranged bedroom that didn't cost me a thing and only took 2 hours!


I am hearing: My daughter putting thoughts into words!


I am learning: That life on Earth is short and we need to make the most of it!


I am anticipating: Christmas. Is it too soon? I think not!


I am eating: Less...I have a 10 pound challenge going on with my husband. I need to lose, he needs to gain. So unfair.


I am watching: The cute birds all over Red Deer fattening themselves up for the winter.


I am grateful for: My families health.

Comments

  1. What did you do to your room? I love redecorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your haircut is super cute, Michelle! Norah is a doll. :)

    Christmas blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note!

Popular Posts