Seven Sentences

I am enjoying: Sewing and not throwing away fabric of any kind. I like scouring the internet for patters and ideas.


I am hearing: VBS songs run through my head. "Jesus makes a difference everyday!"


I am learning: why families keep having more babies. It is hard to watch your "baby" turn into an independent person.


I am anticipating: Thailand!


I am eating: Jam. My mother-in-law and I (mainly her) made jam and lots of it. She found a great recipe for Rhubarb butter. Which is just Rhubarb, lemon and sugar. It tastes amazing and uses up all that free fruit from my back yard. Is rhubarb even a fruit...


I am watching: rented movies from the library. My sister-in-law came over the night and we watched Outsourced. It was entertaining.


I am grateful for: My husband's job. He works for a great company that just spoiled us with a free 3 night stay at the Jasper Park Lodge. It was fun to check out with what would have been a few thousand dollar bill and we just paid the $20 cafe charge!





Comments

  1. Is rhubarb a fruit? I think so : ) My Grammy used to make Strawberry Rhubarb pies. Your jam sounds delicious! : )

    Your family picture is so sweet. I can see the love. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note!

Popular Posts