Saturday and Sunday

Staycation Saturday included staying in my pj's until 11:30, playing a rather addicting game on my phone (any guesses which one?), and a nice walk / picnic at a local park. The kids have been staying up far too late, but oh well!

Sunday we went to church as usual. I was in the nursery with 3 little boys. It made me glad to not have triplets, and excited for Joshua's next year!

It's a funny thing vacation mentality - I almost always have a weekend with Jared, but this weekend was more fulfilling because it was the start to more days off. Wish I could head into every weekend with that relaxed feeling. Vacation mentality also means vacation eating. So many good snacks!! We took a long walk tonight to try and keep from gaining 1000 pounds!






Comments

  1. Is it Dots? I love Dots.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized that I never revealed which game I was (and still am) slightly addicted to. CandyCrush for the win! Carla - what is dots??

      Delete
  2. I'm gonna go with CandyCrush and is Jared wearing a YUGO shirt? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You win! And yes, that is a YUGO shirt - unreal that you caught that!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note!

Popular Posts