Back After 6 Months with an Earth Shattering Post

 I often find myself paralyzed when I set out to do things like blog or organize family photos. I think starting with what is happening now is not enough! I must start back where I left off, try to remember what happened between August and now so I don't miss a thing. But then guess what? Nothing happens. 

Instead, my first post back after this hiatus will be:


Awkward Barbie Photos!


I have subconsciously started a collection of these photos. I must find this amusing. Hope you do too!  



This guy has been featured on the blog before: Around my home


This one is disturbing: Rapunzel hung by her own hair. 


And this? Well, we found this couple on New Year's Eve when we went to brush our teeth. Jared won't let me post the comment I made at the time. Probably for the better :) 



That's it. See you in 6 months (or maybe sooner!) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note!

Popular Posts