Seven Sentences

I am enjoying: Baking and Cooking with fall flavors!


I am hearing: Jared singing Nursery Rhymes to Norah as she gets ready for bed.


I am learning: there are some battles not worth fighting with an 18 month old.


I am anticipating: My mom playtime group on Friday morning. I know it's a ways away, but I really like these ladies!


I am eating: lots of carrots and potatoes (bought them in bulk at Costco).


I am watching: Season 2 of Lost...well I'll be watching it in about 10 minutes. So nice that our library has copies of great TV shows!


I am grateful for: God's provision with our finances. Just enough. Not to little and certainly not too much :)



Sweet Beck asleep during Friday Playgroup!


Comments

  1. LOVE that photo on your top bar of Norah. What a beauty! We are back on the 23rd and looking forward to the coffee group...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note!

Popular Posts