Seven Sentences

I am enjoying: seeing the scale shift a little closer to where I would like to be!


I am hearing: God tell me to really own my faith.


I am learning: how Jared feels love. I know...it has been 3 1/2 years, but better late than never right? And I like to think I am improving, not just getting started!


I am anticipating: my first (since the baby was born) weekend away with my husband! So thankful for the blessing of supportive family who will watch your baby any time you need. And we need time together!


I am eating: Nothing. And it is a problem. I need to go get breakfast!


I am watching: summer turn to fall.


I am grateful for: our house. I was turning off the lights and locking the doors last night and it really felt like home. I felt like I was back in my childhood home for a second. And that is good.



Comments

  1. I can totally relate with you..I too am learning how Joshua feels love. We have been married for 6 years! Its a continual process, and often times the ways we feel love change. For me right now I feel like Joshua loves me so much when he helps me with stuff around the house. The stuff I just cant get to. It was not always that way. Love you and miss you michelle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note!

Popular Posts