Seven Sentences

I am enjoying: Having a schedule again. Summer is great, but structure is where its at for me.


I am hearing: My neighbors repairing their roof. And the cats fighting. But nothing form Norah, because she's napping.


I am learning: how to balance life. I am beginning to think this is something one learns throughout their whole time on Earth.


I am anticipating: My mom coming to visit. 1 week!!!!!!


I am eating: A lot of black beans. They are so very good. A healthy food that I don't eat because it's healthy, just because I like them and they are convenient.


I am watching: Season 6 of The Office. Everyone was right...it's not as good as it's been.


I am grateful for: my basement. We recently turned it into a play / run around room for Norah and she loves it. Coup Cars and a Playhouse - a tent! She burns off a lot of energy down there.

Comments

  1. Love this post! Love your tagline under your blog! Thanks for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note!

Popular Posts