Seven Sentences


This crazy display of lights and Christmas stuff that we went to see. This is pirate Santa...



Karen and Jared trying not to freeze



Norah Taking it all in


I am enjoying: This season of Christmas. I love having a family of my own and still being so connected with both of our extended families. God is so good to us!


I am hearing: My stomach growling. I am hungry, but am afraid that if I go near the kitchen without a plan I will end up eating more cookies...


I am learning: That asking God for His perspective goes a long way in me acting like Christ in difficult situations!


I am anticipating: Holiday dinners, merry laughter, winter walks, exchanging gifts, seeing loved ones...


I am eating: Cookies.


I am watching: Old seasons of Project Runway. Jill got me hooked when she was here.


I am grateful for: The promise of eternity in Heaven. I still feel very unsure of what that is going to look like, but I am trusting it will shadow even the best days on Earth.



Comments

  1. I love reading about what you are learning! I have a close friend who often asks me how my heart is? Its good to always learn daily! Especially when it come to learning how to live for Christ! Love you my friend! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Project Runway is one of my all time favorite shows . . . I'm not one for "reality elimination shows" but there's something about the creativity, humor and fun that I can't get enough of. . . and more than Project Runway, I can't wait for eternity in Heaven as well - looking forward to seeing you there!! (Wonder if we get to play games?!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note!

Popular Posts