I'm back...I think...

I haven't posted on this blog in a LONG time. This has been for a few reasons:

1) Ain't nobody got time for that.

2) I wasn't sure I wanted the world being able to read about my life. What if some weirdo found my blog and started compiling one of those freaky walls you see in crime shows with pictures of my life, yarn and push pins. 

3) I hate confrontation. I don't want to just write dribble here, but neither do I want to upset people or have readers sending me hate mail. 

Now the reasons I am tentatively starting up again:

1) I like writing.

2) I love reading blogs and am often challenged and inspired by what I read there. 

3) I have cute kids and they do really funny things that I think my Facebook friends are sick of hearing about. 

See what I mean?

4) There are ideas that need to get Out of my Head! 

So here goes...


Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note!

Popular Posts