No More Happiness

First off, I really appreciate all the comments here and on Facebook I received regarding my sleep (or lack thereof) situation with Joshua. I have implemented a few strategies like feeding him on a bit more of a schedule (every 3 hours and not sooner if I can help it) and that did seem to impact his naps and night sleep a bit. We are also trying to break him of the swaddle which is harder because it keeps his head safe from his claws.

This made me feel better too:
http://www.today.com/moms/exhausted-new-moms-hilarious-take-expert-sleep-advice-goes-viral-6C9559908

As for the title of this post, I have decided I need to give NO dairy a fair try. Not a bit. Not a cookie made with butter, not a tiny bit of cream in my coffee. For about 2 months I have given up milk, most cheese, sour cream, yogurt etc. but it is time to rid the body completely and see if that helps J's skin. I have a feeling it will. One of those mom intuition things...I think Brian Regan said it best:



Weekly Challenge:  

Last week I posted that Jared and I were going to challenge ourselves to only have 1 snack during our down time after the kids were in bed. We have developed a bad habit of roaming around the kitchen from about 8:30 - 10 every night. Well, we did good! One night I had a bowl of cereal, one night I had some peanut butter toast. There was the unfortunate night I chose yogurt because I just really wanted it but then felt so guilty about what it might do to Joshua's skin that I stopped halfway through and let Jared finish it.

Seriously, have you tried this stuff? I think it has more fat than Ice Cream.


I have some idea brewing for my next weekly challenge - more to come in a day or two. 

And now some pictures - just because:

I bought an Ergo carrier. Little gipper loves being on my back. He looks so tiny in this picture!

Thought it might be entertaining to show the world what my hair looks like when I wake up. There are no clips or pins involved in this!


Norah and her friend Nahum playing outside. 'Cause it's nice now. I think it's spring and  might only snow 1 or 2 more times :)



How are you supposed to end a Blog post? 




Comments

  1. Ending the post is always the trickiest part!! Sometimes I have a witty thought, sometimes a question and sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note!

Popular Posts