Deep Sigh

My house is...quiet! Baby is sleeping in and I am already showered and dressed. Doesn't get much better than that. Thought I would start something new.


Seven Sentences

I am enjoying reading other people's blogs. A new hobby!

I am hearing the quiet whir of the fan upstairs and nothing else!

I am learning that Norah and I function best when we get to be active during our days.

I am anticipating my brother's wedding in July.

I am eating something that's upsetting my stomach but I don't know what it is...

I am watching "How I met your mother". We started with season 1 not so long ago, and we're almost caught up.

I am grateful for the opportunity to go to the eye doctor today. I haven't been able to wear my contacts for about a month now and I miss them. It is a privileged to live in a country where we get such top care for things that the rest of the world has to deal with on their own.


Comments

  1. I love reading your blog!
    AND I love that you're also a how i met your mother fan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note!

Popular Posts