May Long Weekend



This long weekend has gone by way too fast. I love getting to spend extra time with Jared - Norah likes it too. We have been spending a lot of time outside in this not too hot not too cold weather.

This weekend's Joy Report:

* Went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning with a friend and Norah

* I did a good grocery shop. I got all the right things to make many meals, didn't buy a bunch of unnecessary things, and got out of there in a decent amount of time and for a reasonable amount of money. I really love grocery shopping.

* Had a great day working in the yard with Jard and Karen (mom-in-law). Jared wanted to get me a few Hydrangea plants and Karen saw some that she knows grow well here so she picked us up 3. We cleaned up one of the backyard beds and planted them . They are really cute and I look forward to watching them grow.

* Jared gave me time alone at Canadian Tire to look through flower seeds and starter plants. I bought a bunch of stuff to plant in our front flower bed. He is so generous with his time off, taking Norah for me so I can get some alone time.

* We had a Sunday afternoon family picnic at a local park. It is a gorgeous park with tons of flat, open spaces. We just sat and watched Norah explore all over the place. She found a puppy and almost went home with that family, a great big stick that she waved all over for a good long time, a bunch of bark that just begged to be tasted and many other awesome nature things. We took a bunch of family photos that I am thinking of printing and putting on the wall.










Comments

Popular Posts